Monday 4 August 2014

Homework Challenges: Physical Activity And The Outdoors

Compete in a sport for an entire season:

I have played Netball for the last two terms. I love playing netball because Netball is fun and energetic. I started to play Netball at Primary year 4 and I love it that is why I am still playing. The reason I play Netball is because my oldest sister's play Netball so then I used to practise with them at home, my sisters taught me. I went to all of their Netball games which made me think every time I went that I would a Netball player, maybe even a famous Netball player. I have been ever since out in my backyard practising, because I am my teams shooter I have to do 100 goals everyday. All my sister's and I, even my mum love playing Netball, we all have played Netball and are in top teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment